Posted on April 04 2014
KEEPERS VI, the sixth KEEPERS showcase revisits Asian Heritage, this time, with a modern twist.
We've brought together artisans and designers who give their contemporary take on Asian Heritage, from Pagoda inspired bags to pineapple tarts with a decadent edge.
• PU BU MÉ SU – luxury bag maker
• The Ice Cream & Cookie Co. – artisan ice-cream cookies sandwiches
• IEX Food Prints Ceramics Collection - a diverse pool of Singapore designers reinterpreted artifacts at the Asian Civilisations Museum as contemporary ceramic tableware.
• IEX Carrie K. Collection - showcasing our IEX “Wearable History” designs which reinterpret Javanese Proto- Classic jewellery from the Asian Civilizations Museum for a fresh take on ancient designs.
• PIN - Quench your thirst with a refreshing drink from PIN, a modern spin on traditional teas.