HOW TO MEASURE
Option 1: Click here and we'll send you a FREE RING SIZER in the post.
Option 2: Using a ring you already own
- Select a ring that properly fits the intended finger
- Measure the INSIDE diameter of the ring
- Match the measurement to the conversion chart to the left. If the ring falls between two sizes, we advise you to order the larger of the two sizes.
Option 3: Speak to our Personal Shoppers
If at any point you feel unsure, please speak to our Personal Shoppers; they are only too happy to talk you through any concerns you may have.
Please call 1-855-278-5392
Tips for measuring your ring size
- Your finger size can change throughout the day, so it is a good idea to measure at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest. Do not measure when your hands are cold; your fingers will be at least half a size smaller.
- Rings with a particularly thick band will feel tighter than a thin band; in these cases, we recommend buying a full size larger than your normal ring size.